Friday, July 16, 2010

NEW SQUEAKY SHOE SUPPLIER

Exciting news, I am finally up and running with a new squeaky shoe supplier.  I am so excited.  They have so many more options for shoes it is amazing!  Another great aspect is that they are more true to size, and come up to size 10, with is always nice.  Anyways, I am going to stock a few of these styles, but since the options are almost endless, I will be doing special orders for clients. Hear are some photos of some of my favorites, if you would like to see more, please email me and I will be happy to send you more info.

THANKS!!

 10 color choices in this style, including green, hot pink, orange, and many more.

I love these sneakers.

More things for boys!!!

My personal favorite.
My little guy will be wearing a par of these this fall!  Love them.

1 comment:

  1. hmm, I'm loving the metallic looking ones especially for my littlest peanut.

    ReplyDelete